Tuesday, February 07, 2012

challenges

I have decided to put myself to a few challenges. I have my "Bible in a Year" app that I have not been keeping up with so,

1. For the next 30 days straight, I will read it for sure!


I have been wanting to blog consistently for the past couple of years and it just hasn't happened so,

2. I will blog about something/anything for the next 30 days.


I always highly recommend that my patients drink lots of water in general, but especially after their adjustments. I love water, drink it at my meals, but often forget to drink it more regularly so,

3. For the next 30 days, I will drink at least 6 large glasses throughout the day.


If you read this, see me around, or read a future post, ask me how it's going, won't you?

4 comments:

Kat said...

Will do my friend. Look forward to seeing you around more often.

Hugs,
Kat

Joyce said...

I'm working hard this year to follow through on my good intentions. Good luck! I'll look forward to your posts. Now go have a glass of water : )

The Lehman's said...

It's great to hear from you again. I'll be checking back tomorrow. Hope you have a great day. julie :)

Penny said...

You got this!!