I've never liked this door. It's plain. It's beige and it needs help.
About 3 weeks ago, give or take, I thought I would just paint it black and be done with it. I did that and it didn't turn out so well. It looked streaky. I went back to Me*ards and bought some primer and another quart of paint.
When I originally went into my basement to get the supplies to begin with, I found this mirror that has been needing my help also.
I grabbed the chalkboard paint and some of that green frog tape.
I love that stuff. It's way better than the blue.
The mirror was prepped and painted and looks great.
I'll post the after pictures when I'm all done.
The thing I forgot to mention was that these 2 projects inspired a couple more.
Come back and see what Pam and I accomplish.