I love this image from The Graphics Fairy.
So in honor of that, here's my list not necessarily in this order:
1. Jesus... I can't bear to put Him anywhere else.
2. My man- he's the love of my life!
3. Austin - You
4. Braaten - guys
5. Melanie - are
6. Grant - the
7. Cooper - best!
8. My Church, Victory Life
9. Coffee in the morning, it's oh so good.
10. Running - it keeps me sane, I'm more fit than I was, and is hard, but fun.
11. My sisters and brother. I don't see them enough.
12. My girlfriends- you are each so very special and you know who you are.
13. Our home- it's warm, cozy, and inviting.
14. Being blessed to be a stay at home mama.
15. Christmas music
16. Books! I love to read a good book.
17. Cake - especially chocolate.
19. My husband's job
20. Snuggling on the couch with Shawn.
21. Kisses from my children
22. Family laughter around the dinner table.
23. My kitty cats.
24. Charlie, our dog, though he is very naughty.
25. My pastors- such godly men.
26. Life-long friendships.
27. Great lunches with my girlfriends.
29. Taking photos to capture everyday life.
30. Good health.
Wow! There is so much more I could add to this list. I guess it's a reminder to stay thankful daily and not just during one time of the year for 30 days.