Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!

I originally wanted to post this yesterday.



Here is my plan for the week:

My busy Monday means I need something fast and easy. Shawn made a meat sauce last night so I'll use that again tonight.

Monday:  Pasta with meat sauce and salad

Tuesday: Loaded baked potatoes, fresh-baked bread, and orange slices.

Wednesday: Tilapia fillets, mixed vegetables, a rice dish, and sliced pears.

Thursday:  Grilled salmon, salad, and broccoli.

Friday:  Chicken cutlets with a honey mustard sauce, baked potatoes, and sliced carrots.

Saturday:  My hubby is an excellent cook. We'll either make something together or he'll surprise me. Either way, it's a win-win.

Our family has the habit of having dessert every night. I think it's time I find some healthy alternatives since I am moving to a healthier lifestyle. If you have any ideas, please post them. :-)

What's on your menu for the week?? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Your menu looks delightful!

My husband loves to cook, so Saturdays we most often have a large meal around 3:00 (give or take a half hour).

Weekdays we keep it simple with easy to cook dinners such as pasta, chili, soups, etc. with salads and fresh homemade bread and iced-tea.

♥Hope
http://pleasant-simplicity.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

I've been eating clementines for dessert. They're like candy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by :)

♥Hope