Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wish abundant blessings to you this Thanksgiving day.


Last year at this time we celebrated Thanksgiving in England as a family. 
Though it is not a holiday celebrated in the U.K., we insisted on pulling out all the stops and celebrating it the way we always have.

We are blessed to be back here in the states to celebrate officially once again, but we sure miss our time there with the friends God blessed us with.

May each one of you and your families have an amazing Thanksgiving.

This subway art was created at Craftily Ever After by Jessica. Thank you for creating and sharing it.  

2 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Thanksgiving Carol. have a great weekend too.

Seizing My Day said...

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! I love the art... I really want to make one of those signs one day! =)
now... with the blink of an eye... tomorrow we have to embrace Christmas decorating! ;)