Thursday, October 29, 2009

Zoo Time!

Yesterday I met my friend and her two sons at the Chester Zoo. It was a beautiful day and a perfect one for seeing all the great animals there.

Austin, Braaten, Carter, Spencer, Melanie, Cooper, and Grant

This is my favorite shot. He kept moving around which made it difficult to capture him.




I think he needs a chiropractor!

Carter and Grant shootin' the breeze.



They had these cool tunnels for the kids to crawl through, pop up, and visit with the prairie dogs. How fun!


A day at the zoo is always a fun time.

Note to self: Get someone to take your picture with your friend and the kids next time and then it would be perfect for "52 Weeks". Live and learn.

11 comments:

Darcie said...

Laughing at your camel comment! I think my favorite picture was of the cheetahs, however you captured many good pictures!

What is not to like about the zoo..fun all around.

Andrea said...

I love following your journey through the animal kingdom with the kids.
Thank you for your sweet notes on arise 2 write.

Blessings, andrea

PS: Sitka has an award for you at All God's Creatures. It is the second post down.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh we love the zoo so much. Our lions are never moving...always too lazy. Too funny about the camel. You would know if he needs to see one Huh? Cute. I was thinking where is her picture? Glad you had a nice time.

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

What awesome pics Carol! It looks like a wonderful zoo! Too bad it would cost us an arm and leg to see it too!

Thanks for posting the pics! Feels like we were there with you!

petrii said...

That camel cracks me up!! In serious need of a chiropractor, I agree =)

Yep I'd love to see a pic of you and all the gang.

What a fun day!!

Have a Blessed afternoon,
Dawn

Just Be Real said...

Great photos and a great camera. Very crisp and clear. Love the pictures and thank you for sharing. Blessings....

Heart2Heart said...

What a great time it looks like you had. I love all these pictures!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

McCrakensx4 said...

You captured some great pics...love the one of the boys popping up to chat with the prarie dogs!

The Lehman's said...

Awesome pictures--It looks like a very nice zoo. Thanks so much for sharing. julie :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, that tunnel thing with the dome where they can pop up and visit the prairie dogs is SUPER COOL!!!

And my back sometimes feels like that Camel's back looks. I NEED a chiropractor, I'm sure. =0)

Happy Friday, Carol.

Rachel said...

What a beautiful Zoo!! Our animals are always asleep in the corners...