Friday, November 13, 2009

"52 Weeks" ~~~~~15/52 Photos of Me



Carin over at "Forever in Blue Jeans" created this great meme. It's an opportunity for us picture-taking moms to get in front of the camera for a change. Whatdaya say? Give it a try.

Over this past weekend we decided to have a "report card" day for the kids. It was an opportunity for us to celebrate them and their hard work in school. We decided to take them bowling and then out to lunch.


We love spending time together and a few games of bowling is a great way to do that.

Braaten and Daddy-o

Super Cooper

Mamasita

Marvelous Melanie and Amazing Austin

Grant the Great


We ate at Pizza Hut and the pizza was extra good!

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cool day for them. We love bowling. Great pictures. I swear your family never takes a bad picture. Super cute.

jules said...

I love family days. And who doesn't love bowling!!

LisaShaw said...

I just think your family is so PRECIOUS!

Love the photos! Great memories created.

Love and blessings.

Anonymous said...

(Ditto to the comment about your family.) Great bowling photos. I've tried to take photos in the bowling alley... it's HARD to get them to turn out.

Diana Ferguson said...

Great looking family. I agree--your pics are super.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh, I love those pics! We have to do more family fun things! We are soo boring with the MONOPOLY game!!! Love your hair in your bowling pics. I wish I could have bangs!