Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop... 3 Things You Didn't Know About Me

I thought I'd give this whole Blog Hop a try. I went over to Pam's blog and read hers & decided to do one myself. She won $100 once and I have only won a pair of earrings over at Rachel's, though they were gorgeous. Doesn't that sound like something you want to go for? Me too!!

3 Things You Didn't Know About Me:

1. I met my husband in July, was engaged in October and we got married the following May! It was just under 11 months and we recently celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.
2. I am one of seven children.
3. I was 21 when I got my driver's license.

That was fun! Now let's see if that hundred comes through. LOL

MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

ginny said...

just blog hopping! good luck on that $100!

TheAtticGirl said...

Congratulations on 15 years of marriage! That's wonderful! Stopping by on the blog hop.

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

The Lehman's said...

Great post--this is a fun one-I am thinking about posting 3 fun facts about me,but I've been so busy reading and commenting there is no time for posting. julie :)

Andrea said...

Congradulations on a successful 15 year marriage.
Andrea

Pam said...

Glad you joined in!! :) love the list of things! 21 when you got your drivers lisence?? that wouldn't have anything to do with living in the big city and not needing one????

Rachel said...

SOO glad that I could offer your one and only winning!!! :D

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just blog hopping....and cannot believe you were 21 when you got your license...I think I had mine at 14....back in the day when in Texas you could get them far too early.

Mikki said...

I love reading post like this..

I think my oldest princess is on the slow track to a driver license too.. but that's fine with me.. LOL

Heart2Heart said...

Carol,

Praying for you to win that $100.00

I love reading new things about you and your family and congratulations on a long and happy marriage that has lasted 15 years and still going strong.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat