Thursday, February 03, 2011

Snow Daze


We've had snow days yesterday and today. I love them!! 
What could be better than a "warmer", sunny day outside with plenty of snow to have fun in? 


Braaten, Grant & Cooper were riding around on the quad hauling shovels and pushing snow.


While Melanie & Austin were digging out the igloo.


I asked them to pose inside. They had more digging to do, but I insisted.  


It's a blessing when they are getting along and working hard together to accomplish a goal. 


Braaten was waiting to haul me back to the house. That sounds funny. It makes me sound huge.


I love seeing the house during any season.


My hubs bought this plow to put on the quad to clear the driveway. You kill two birds with one stone: have fun and clear the drive. It was well worth the price of admission.


That coat is a new find from my local goodwill. It's a Columbia that was a mere $9.99. And my friend's daughter, Hannah, crocheted this hat which belongs to Melanie.


Every kid loves icicles. How is it, Grant?


And Cooper was manning this snow creation.


I love this picture of him.
Are you having fun in the snow?

4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, I wish we could have pretty snow like that!! =)

Rachel said...

WOW!! I would love to experience just one "real" snow storm in my life!! Those photos are amazing!!

Joyce said...

I just love the blue sky! We finally got a peek of that today...it has been so gray for days on end that this was a welcome relief. Still cold, still snow and ice everywhere you look, still snow forecasted for Saturday but...we got a bit of sunshine today and I'll take it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Mikki said...

Your house looks beautiful!!

I don't miss the snow all that much but it is beautiful!!