Monday, May 23, 2011

Five Question Friday!

I tried to post this on Friday, but it didn't work for some reason. I thought I would put it up today anyway. :-)



Mama M from "My Little Life" started this blog carnival and it's easy peasy to put a post up so I love it. And you can get to know a little more about me. 
Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning and LINK UP! Oh, andhaving fun is a MUST!

Questions for Friday, May 19th: (Special thanks to @joleneslavik@ThisDaddys_Blog,@deannajwChristine, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would love to link YOU in a future 5QF, so just c'mon over to my community to offer up your best question suggestions, or just watch for my Twitter shout out for questions and@5crookedhalos me using hashtag #5QF!)

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
We've always gone to bed together until recently. We used to and now I am tired sooner and my man likes a little veg time in front of the t.v. We don't watch the same things always so I retreat to our bedroom and read and sometimes even pull out my dvd player and watch a chick flick. 

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
I love Shawn's mustache and goatee. He wears it very well! When he shaves it he looks a lot younger, but I still prefer him with it. 

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
This question is stumping me. I'm not sure I have ever had a bad vacation. OK, I got it! I just thought of something. When we first moved to England, we drove, yes drove, all the way to Italy. Believe me, our English friends still think we're nuts for driving and not flying. We wanted to see France and Switzerland on the way, so what can we say? Anyway... on the way back from Italy we stopped in France just outside of Paris to stay in a camper that was ferrr-reezing! It was so chilly, the propane tank was empty, and we had no heat. We couldn't wait to get out of that place! Overall, though, it was a fabulous vacation.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
The blog I followed first was the blogger that encouraged me to blog in the first place. Her name is Pam, she graduated high school with my husband and her blog is:  You're Gonna Miss ThisI am really thankful that she talked me into it. 

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I most certainly do. I used to love roller coasters, but I think I'm a little chicken now. As I've aged, it just feels scarier to be so out of control.

No comments: