Wednesday, September 15, 2010

party time!



This was my recent birthday celebration. My hubs made the cake with Grant and then they decorated the kitchen. It was wonderful. We always decorate the kitchen and also the birthday person's chair. The cake was great, the cards, and the special presents the kids picked out for me. They get really excited to shop for just the right gift. 

I love you, my wonderful family!

Other parties in the news:  We are planning to entertain 35 people a night from church for 2 nights in a row at the end of this month in preparation for a building campaign we are doing.

Homemade hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, desserts, and a clean house decorated in a fall theme is keeping us really busy right now.

Volleyball and soccer games are filling up the planner, too! 

12 comments:

CraftsandQuilts.net said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Denise said...

Happy Birthday, cake looks yummy... and chocolatey :)

Diana Ferguson said...

That calendar is full!!! But isn't it fun.........

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Carol! I'm sure its all a lot of work but it will be a lot of fun too. I love cooking for a crowd, especially appetizers...enjoy!

The Lehman's said...

Happy Birthday. Good Luck on all that entertaining. julie :)

Darcie said...

Happy Birthday Carol!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Carol. Hope it was a good one and that you have a blessed year.

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The cake looks delicious!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

I would not guess you at that age! Happy Birthday!!!

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!

Blessings~
Laura

McCrakensx4 said...

Hope you had a great birthday! The best present..spending it with your family!

Anonymous said...

You are a lovely 44!

♥ Hope