Friday, January 30, 2009

Say it Forward Fridays

Mom Blogs

Say It Forward - Carnival of Loyal Commenters is a new weekly carnival at 
5 minutes for mom.com where bloggers feature their loyal commenters.

My new blog friend, Rachel at "Grasping for Objectivity in my Subjective Life" presented this award to me about a week ago and I really do appreciate it. I have been reading her blog for the past couple of months. She is witty, humorous, serious, and altogether a really great blogger. Thanks again, Rachel.

The bloggers I would like to feature for my "Say It Forward" award are Pam, and Mimi.

Pam at "You're Gonna Miss This" has become a friend mostly through blogging. She graduated high school with my husband and eventually got in touch with us through a mutual friend. She had e-mailed me and encouraged me to start a blog. Since that time, she faithfully reads my blog and always leaves encouraging comments there. We also met up for breakfast when we visited Indiana back in November. Pam is a single mom who loves the Lord and is raising 6 beautiful children. Her parents are an amazing help to her and one of the things I like most about Pam is her willingness to be obedient to what God is calling her to do. Check out her story and see why she is an inspiration to me. 

Mimi at "He & Me + 3" is a great commenter on my blog who also loves the Lord. I always enjoy reading other Christian women's blogs for encouragement and inspiration. I definitely get that on her blog. She is a very positive person, adores her husband and children and is a self-professed neat freak, perfectionist, & major multi-tasker. Go over to her blog and grab a little laugh, encouragement, or just enjoy reading about daily life in her home. 

4 comments:

momstheword said...

What a cute idea. I don't know your friend but I do know Mimi and she is awesome!

He & Me + 3 said...

That was so neat to see my name up there. Thanks so much for all the nice words. I enjoy your blog so much too, & I too love Pam's blog...

Pam said...

Thanks!! I'll have to do this one! Don't let me forget!! ;)

Rachel said...

Great post! And no problem! Glad to feature you!