Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Random Thoughts...

I love taking pictures of the kids as they are walking ahead of me, or looking on at something. Isn't this a great shot? That's something I'll definitely miss as they get older; seeing them at this age so curious and filled with wonder. (I'll have to take a turn at "You're Gonna Miss This" and officially post some of the things that I will miss). I am having a tough time figuring out how to use the Mr. Linky and all that new blog stuff though. I'll get it soon.

Today we had a really good day at school. I was getting caught up on grading the kids' work and they have been excelling. 

Braaten and Melanie had some friends over to play. That has been great because it takes time to form those friendships. Austin has some friends that he sees at church and youth group and the twins play with a neighbor quite a bit who lives just a few doors down. Things are moving along and I think the kids are enjoying it here.  I went to my bible study last night and am getting to know some of the women there as well.

Shawn is on a business trip as of today. He flew to Dublin, Ireland and will be back Thursday. Fletch will be here in just 3 days. Lots to look forward to with him being here. 

Like I said....random thoughts. Just thought I'd share. I shall say "goodnight" as it is 5 hours ahead here. 



  

5 comments:

Pam said...

I hope you come over and link this up!! If you click on your blog title, it will put an exact address in your URL box to take readers directly to this post. This is what you copy and paste into the second box on the MR linky on my blog. Then you just type your name in the first box (or Carol @ Joy in the Journey) Make sense???

I tried commenting a couple days ago and it wouldnt' let me leave it!!

Pam said...

I didn't mean "blog title" I meant "post title" e-mail me if it doens't work!

Pam said...

Hey!! You did it! Good job!

KC said...

That is a beautiful picture.. I'm glad you played along in the your gonna miss this moment this week.

pam said...

Just peeking into your world. I don't have a clue how I found you. :) Not understanding the blog world made me smile. I'm still trying to figure out Mr. Linky. I've got to run now, but I'm linking to you so I can come back. Have a grand day.