Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I've been meaning to do this for some time now...


It has almost been 3 years since I last wrote something here. It's not for a lack of subject matter or desire, but of time. At least the lack of time was a reason for a good stretch of these last few years, but now it's just a matter of getting back into it. I sure miss it! 

I have been wanting to update my blog look, but don't exactly remember how and it seems I ran out of space to post pictures, which I really enjoy including. If I can figure these things out, I think I'll be back at this full force. :) 

A quick Busse Family update for those of you that might be reading this and don't live nearby...

Austin is a junior at Michigan State University and is studying Food Science. He spends quite a bit of his time at Cru as a discipleship leader, with his girlfriend, Carly, who is from Boyne City, and studying and spending time with his friends.

Braaten is a freshman at Michigan State. She has made some amazing friends, spends time at Cru also, and is busy studying. Her major is journalism. She loves being a Spartan, traveling, and spending time with her friends.

Melanie is a junior in high school. She keeps very busy with her studies, playing volleyball and tennis. She just made 2nd singles for the girl's varsity. We love watching her! Pretty soon she'll be dancing in her annual recital and getting all ready for prom before you know it, but first things first! Spring break is almost upon us and we get to go to Cancun! Woo-hoooo... That especially makes this Michigander happy!

Grant is a freshman in high school. He is a funny kid! He just keeps us laughing around here. He recently joined the golf team and is excited to learn the sport a lot better and  also make his older brother proud. Austin loves golf and wants to teach Grant what he knows. 

Cooper is also a freshman and recently made it onto the JV baseball team. If you're tracking with me here, you realize that we have 3 kids in 3 different sports. Lord, help us! Coop has always loved playing baseball and making the team has made him more excited than I've seen him in awhile. He is a cheerful, happy kid usually, but this has definitely made those emotions increase. 

That's it for now. I have to get down into my office and do some paperwork. No chiropractor likes that job much as far as I can tell, but it has to be done! 

Thanks for reading.

Blessings,
Carol

This photo was taken in December in Aru

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Carol!! So nice to see you here! I hope you're back, it was great to read your little family recap. Everybody's growing up : ) It feels like a lifetime ago we connected through our blogs in the UK. So glad to hear everyone is well. Enjoy your Spring Break trip!

Rairaka Herbal said...

This article is very useful, thank you for sharing. And allow me to share articles too, it's about health and treatment. God willing
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Fistula Ani Menahun Tanpa Operasi, Cara Menyembuhkan Stroke Ringan Lumpuh Sebelah Secara Alami, Cara Menyembuhkan Nyeri Perut Melilit Disertai Mencret