Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookie Craziness!


In the past couple of weeks I have been to 2 cookie exchanges-
one at my church (Victory Life in Battle Creek), and 
one at my friend, Jamie's, home.
She and Sarah know how to pull off a fun shindig and the ladies of VLC do all things with excellence.


Between my daughter, Braaten, and I, we have baked at least 19 dozen cookies,


and have taken home as many. Oh my.


We enjoyed exchanges that were full of fun and fellowship,
and sampled too many cookies for our waistlines.


We had the nerve to wear ugly Christmas sweaters,


and received an "ugly" ornament which inspired this lovely look on my face.


Ellie, Braaten, and Renae donned these Goodwill finds.
You sure are growing up, Braaten, when you can join me in ladies' affairs.
I love you, Honey, and I'm proud of you for wearing that scalloped-edged, screen-printed, turquoise-ish sweatshirt. You rocked it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!

All that delicious cookies baking and exchanging - how much fun for you and your daughter!
You both look good in your “ugly” sweaters.

☺ Hope

Darcie said...

YUMMY!!! It's that time of year, to start wearing sweat-pants for all the extra yummies. ;-) Enjoy the season my friend!