Sunday, October 14, 2012

 

Sometimes I am stunned at how often I have to remind myself of how blessed I am.

Didn't I just mention that in my last post?
Did I not just say that I need to remember how blessed I am to even have another breath?

Today is Sunday and I'm not sure why, but I tend to be moody on this day more often than not. I think it's because I am thinking of the week ahead, how busy it will be, what I need to do or get done, etc, etc, etc. 

I get Sunday sickness.
Do you?
Am I alone in this? 

We go to church on Saturday nights which leaves Sundays free. 
There is no reason for Sunday sickness, moodiness, feeling a little gloomy. It is a day to be refreshed, renewed, and a day like any other to know and serve the Lord.

So on this particular Sunday, I am choosing JOY.

Psalm 5:11
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

1 comment:

Diana Ferguson said...

I'm with you---choose JOY!