Friday, September 14, 2012

13 kittens and counting... I could have my own show.

I never dreamed that after that sweet day about 2 1/2 years ago when we brought 3 kittens home from Indiana, that we would have a kitten explosion.

Yes, I realize how this could happen when your cats aren't spayed or neutered, but 2 litters in one year? Our intentions have been to take care of matters before they got out of hand, but the window of time between the first set of litters this year and the next was minuscule at best. In the meantime we did get our male, named Bick, neutered recently. The vet's receptionist told me that a male up to 5 miles away can smell a female. What?? We need these females spayed ASAP!

We're hoping and praying that we can give away our sweet little kittens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Carol,

I bet those kittens are really cute!

I do hope you are able to give them away.

♥Hope