Thursday, October 22, 2009

13/52 Photos of Me ~ "52 Weeks"

Forever In Blue Jeans

I have accepted Carin's "52 Weeks" challenge. She challenges us moms to get into the pictures. Afterall, we are oftentimes the one snapping the shots. Why don't you give it a try? It's fun and you can start at Week 1.


Another highlight of our trip to Center Parcs last weekend is when we all played basketball.

Basketball, you ask? Yes. Though I have never played on a team in my life, I had a blast running around that court. I even made a swoosh at the 3 point line. Yes, it surprised me, too. We were on 3 different teams with other families. I was on the yellow team, Austin and Melanie were on the red team, and Braaten, Shawn, Grant, and Cooper were on the green team. The reds got 1st, the greens 2nd, and my little yellow team took 3rd.

We all had so much fun!

I was getting ready to play the first 5 minute game against the blue team.

Austin & Mel

Shawn, Braaten, Cooper and Grant

Austin~ he loves playing basketball. This was a great for him.

My man was having some fun playing b-ball. I couldn't keep up with him.

Sorry about the blurry shots here. We need to learn how to work our camera a little better.

Check out Braaten.

The Busse Seven had a blast on the court.

To see more "52 Weeks" posts, visit here.

19 comments:

Joyce said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your family is so cute : )

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That looks like soo much fun! I bet you guys made the kids raise their game!!!!

Love the jersey action!!!

Andrea said...

You guys look great together and you look like you had a blast.

Blessings, andrea

Carin said...

Oh how much fun! You really know how to make family time. That looks like a really neat facility too.

Kat said...

Hi, Carol.

I didn't know if you had noticed the award I posted for you while I was away. Check it out on 9-19. I couldn't notify you like I normally would.

See you soon!

Kat

Robyn said...

Wow great pictures and so much fun for you and the family!

Kat said...

Dear Carol,

I'm taking care of some blog housekeeping, and saw you hadn't picked up your share the flair award on 9-13. Since I was away I couldn't leave you a message like I usually do. Stop by when you have a minute.

Kat

The J's said...

Great job! that looks like so much fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love these pictures. How fun. I love basketball. Good for you getting out there and running up and down the court. you are adorable.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow family in action! Great captures of special bonding moment!

I just joined, here is my first entry, hope you can take a peek!

Darcie said...

Awesome job Carol!!! A 3 pointer...doesn't get much better than that. Looked like a great time, and wonderful pictures to remember it all!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I love basketball!

Rachel said...

Wow - you got a 3 pointer?! I'm quite impressed! I don't think I could ever...

Marice said...

wow! what a fun day indeed :)

u may view mine if u have time

Kristin said...

You have a beautiful family :) Looks like you had a blast playing!

Heart2Heart said...

Carol,

I love how you and your family completely enjoy doing things together! We all need more of that and less of the electronic fun!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Mimmy said...

What a wonderful time this must have been. The lessons learned and the memories made will be with your children forever. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful life with us.

God Bless,
Mimmy

McCrakensx4 said...

That looks like so much fun!

jules said...

Thanks for stopping by. I see you have a lot of the same bloggie friends as me.

This looks like you had a great time. I have never played basketball myself either. Good job on the 3 pointer!