Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Adventure Begins - Part I

Just a quick post to show you the beginning of our travels down to Southwest England. Our first stop was to Stonehenge and it was FABulous! I have loads more pictures to share, but thought I would start with just one to give you a taste of what we experienced. I'm not sure how many parts I will add to this series. Let's just say I took over 400 pictures which means I have to be choosy in what I share. 

The sunshine we had was unbelievable and we enjoyed every bit of it. 

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you are back to blogging...you were missed. What a wonderful group shot. I love it!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Wow! you actually got to see it! I've only seen it in pics. How cool is that? Did you figure out why it's there?

Laughing Momma said...

Oh, what great pics and stories from your visit with friends.

We are looking forward to our departure...less than two weeks away. The kids finish school work this Friday, which has been one reason I have been absent from my blog. We have been trucking through trying to finish up the year before we leave, thankfullly we have accomplished just that.

Thank you for your sweet note, it is always nice to have something in the my inbox from a friend.

I fear after 17 days away, we will have more pics than I care to deal with upon our return...I am already dumping current laptop pics onto our seperate harddrive to prepare.

April