Monday, June 08, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

I tried posting this on Saturday, but the photo mosaic I put up didn't last. It ended up having that funny little question mark in place of my collage. So here it is a couple of days late.

The happy couple.

The lovely Leona

My dashingly handsome Father-in-law, Paul

And, finally, our kids with Grandma and Grandpa in their most special, happiest place in the entire world!... Indiana (last summer 8/08)


*********************************************************

Saturday was a special day. It was my in-laws' 54th wedding anniversary. 


What a great day to celebrate. They are definitely great role models to us. We wish we could have been back home to honor them, but we'll have to settle for a blog post and a phone call. 


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. We love you!!


5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow! That my friend is awesome! What a cute couple.
Happy anniversary and may they have many many more!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwww, well congrats to your inlaws!! That is quite an accomplishment!

Kat said...

54 years...we should all be so blessed! An adorable couple to boot.

Näna said...

That is amazing! 54 Years! Praise God!

Joyce said...

Happy Anniversary to your in laws...sweet pictures. I love the one with all your kids in it.

I will drop you a note soon...things are good but it's definitely an adjustment. Thanks for your sweet comment on the post about my daughter.

I'll fill you in on the dog move too...it went smoothly. Have a great day!